- Welcome to My Precious World! The following terms and conditions act as user agreement “Agreement” that governs the use of our “site”. The Agreement covers the use of the marketplace, ads and all other parts of our sites as provided by My Precious World Ltd. And its sister sites, My Afro Caribbean Wedding (“Service Provider”, “we,” or “our”).
My Precious World may update these terms at any time without notifying you. Please review the terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes to our terms and conditions. Hence, continued access of our services on our site will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement. If you cease to follow these terms and conditions, we are liable to suspend or terminate your access to the site, without any notice given where required.
We make no representation that any of the content on our Services is appropriate or available for use in your country. You are responsible for ensuring that your use of our Services is in compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations.
By agreeing to these terms; you consent to settle all disputes through individual arbitration that would be binding on you; you waive your rights to partake in any class actions or class arbitration and you waive your rights to resolve disputes through a judge or jury.
I. USE OF OUR SITE AND SERVICES
- – You must agree to use our site or services for lawful purposes only. And it must be in a way that it does not violate the rights of any person’s use of our Services and in compliance with these terms and with all laws and regulations that apply at all times.
- – You must be 18 years or older to use our Services. If you are under 18, you will need to obtain your parent’s or guardian’s written permission before using any interactive features of our Services, such as transmitting or uploading any content onto our Services. Also, you must not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else, including your telephone number, home address or email address, to us or to any other user of our Services. Unless you have your parent’s or guardian’s written permission, then you will need to comply by not using our site. As such, users under the age of 18 are not permitted to submit their personal information to us, and from using the site for which registration or sign up is required. Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age are only permitted to use our Services through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission and under their direct supervision. Children under 13 years are not permitted to use My Precious World or the Services. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account. My Precious World will not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 18. Any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by us.
- – The site is intended for your personal use only unless otherwise specified. You may not authorize others to use the Website, and you are responsible for all use of the Website by you and by those you allow to use, or provide access to, the Website. Please note that pretending to be someone else when using My Precious World is a serious breach of this Agreement.
- – Spamming using text, links, photographs, videos, images or any material that constitute as spamming is not allowed. You cannot use any indecent or offensive language or to provide to or post on any part of our site including our blog, posts, forums, any abusive, defamatory, bullying, racist, hateful, violent or harassing behaviour is prohibited, You also agree to refrain from religious, ethnic, homophobia and personal attacks when using our site.
- – You further agree not to use any sexually explicit language or to provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is sexually explicit. Do not “cyber” or solicit another to “cyber” (participate in virtual sex) on or through the Website.
- – You are responsible for making sure that any graphics, text, images, video, audio or other material you submit to us, provide to or post on the site, including without limitation in forums, blog or anywhere:
- – does not infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party or is provided or
- – is with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
- – You may not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is encrypted, invades anyone’s privacy, or illustrates, references or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, federal, national or international law or regulation (e.g., drug use, underage drinking). You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability. Do not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that includes instructions for weapon and/or explosive manufacture or use.
- – The Website may contain graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio and other material that is clearly identified for your use (“Assets”). The Assets are protected by state, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Nevertheless, we (and our licensors) grant to you the limited, non-exclusive, right and license to use the Assets solely as described on the Website, as limited by this Agreement, and provided further that you keep intact any and all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- – The Website also contains other graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio, software, code, and other material that is provided by Service Provider or its licensors and is not clearly identified as, or intended, for your use, including without limitation the organization, design, compilation, and “look and feel” of the Website, and advertising thereon (“Website Content”). The Website Content is protected by state, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and is the property of Service Provider or its licensors. The copying, reproduction, replication, publication, display, rearrangement, redistribution, modification, revision, alteration, cropping, re-sizing, reverse engineering, movement, removal, deletion, or other use or change by you, directly or indirectly, of any such Website Content, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, is strictly prohibited.
- – You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise, of material obtained through the Website, including without limitation the Assets or Website Content, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement, Service Provider or the Website.
- – You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify, reverse engineer or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Website.
- – Other than connecting to Service Provider’s servers by https requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Service Provider’s servers by any means – including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Website or otherwise.
- – You agree that My Precious World is not responsible and do not endorse the content of all sites linked to from our sites as these external sites are not reviewed by us, and we also will not take any responsibility for the actions or contents of any external sites linked to from our site. Hence you agree that any site you visit that was linked from our site is visited at your own risk.
We strive to provide an enjoyable online experience for our users, so we may monitor activity on the Website, including in the forums, personal ads, and chats, to foster compliance with this Agreement. All users of the Website hereby specifically agree to such monitoring. Nevertheless, we do not make any warranties or guarantees that:
- – the Website, or any portion thereof, will be monitored for accuracy or unacceptable use,
- – apparent statements of fact will be authenticated, or
- – we will take any specific action (or any action at all) in the event of a dispute regarding compliance or non-compliance with this Agreement.
III. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT CREATION
A. REGISTRATION INFORMATION
We may at times require that you register and/or set up an account to use certain portions of the Website, or the Website as a whole. In order to do so, you may be provided, or required to choose, a password, User ID, and/or other registration information (collectively, “Registration Information”). You agree and represent that all Registration Information provided by you is accurate and up-to-date. You may not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when registering and/or setting up an account on the Website. If any of your Registration Information changes, you must update it by using the appropriate update mechanism on the Website, if available.
B. USE OF USER ID/PASSWORD:
If you register and/or set up an account on the Website, you will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Registration Information. You may not authorize others to use your Registration Information. You may not sub-license, transfer, sell or assign your Registration Information and/or this Agreement to any third party without our written approval. Any attempt to do so will be null and void and shall be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your account including, but not limited to, use of the account by any person who uses your Registration Information, with or without authorization, or who has access to any computer on which your account resides or is accessible.
C. FEES AND PAYMENTS:
You are responsible for paying any and all applicable fees as set forth on our Pricing and Payment Terms at https://mypreciousworldfamily.com/fees-and-payment-terms and applicable taxes associated with the Site in a timely manner with a valid payment method. You are also solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales you make through our Services. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in British Pounds and conversions displayed in U.S Dollars at the current exchange rate. All payments must be made electronically by the methods specified within the Site. You agree that we may charge your selected payment method for any such fees owed. You are required to keep your billing information current, complete, and accurate (e.g., a change in billing address, credit card number or expiration date) and to notify My Precious World if your selected payment method is cancelled (e.g., for loss or theft). My Precious World may add new services for additional fees and charges, or add or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion. Any change to our pricing or payment terms shall become effective in the billing cycle following notice of such change to you as provided in this Agreement.
Vendors MUST NOT book events or reservations outside the site of My Precious World where customers have made enquiries through our platform (example: in order to avoid paying any fees). If we find this, My Precious World have the right to terminate any user account with immediate effect.
No Refunds for Vendor/Seller Account Fees. You may cancel your My Precious World account at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation except (a) as expressly set forth herein, and/or (b) as required by applicable law. In the event that My Precious World suspends or terminates your account or this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any Site Content, any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Sites, any content or data associated with your account or for anything else.
Cancelling Bookings by Customers Before The Event
All bookings cancellation policies for clients who have booked a service from a vendor are to abide by the relevant vendor’s cancellation terms and policies. You can cancel your booking, however most vendors do not provide a refund for any deposits as you committed to the dates. Some vendors have a time frame in months of when you can cancel. All users of My Precious World will need to abide to the vendors’ cancellation policies. Check with the vendors before making any booking.
For our full terms and policies on fees and payment, visit https://mypreciousworldfamily.com/fees-and-payment-terms
D. DELIVERY OF PURCHASED GOODS OR BOOKED SERVICES:
The vendors, and not My Precious World, are responsible for delivering any purchased goods or performing any booked services. If you, as a User of the Site, choose to enter into a transaction with a vendor, you agree and understand that you will be required to enter into an agreement with such vendor and agree to any terms or conditions which may be imposed by such vendor. As a User and a vendor of the Site, you acknowledge and agree that you, and not My Precious World, will be responsible for performing the obligations of such agreements, except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Agreement.
Sellers and Vendors are responsible for dispatching their sold items to buyers or deliver the service booked. For ordered items, iIf you are using a delivery or fulfillment service, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your buyers receive their orders.
By selling on My Precious World, you agree to:
- Provide an accurate “dispatch from” address.
- Specify your postage costs and processing times in your listings.
- Dispatch items promptly after they are sold. Prompt dispatch means that you dispatch each item within 30 days of purchase, unless you specify otherwise in your processing time or agree to a different dispatch period with the buyer through Conversations. Before you update your processing time for a specific order, you must first obtain your buyer’s consent.
- Comply with all local and international delivery and customs regulations.
- Dispatch to the address listed on the My Precious World receipt.
- Mark the order as dispatched when you dispatch it. Remember that you may only mark an order as dispatched after you actually have dispatched it. When you mark an order as dispatched, the buyer will receive a notification.
- Charge an appropriate amount for postage. UK, US and Canadian sellers can use calculated postage to have postage costs calculated automatically.
By entering tracking information or delivery confirmation on My Precious World, you are giving us permission to collect and share this data received from your chosen delivery carrier with the buyer.
In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of dispatch. Valid proof of dispatch must show that the item actually was dispatched and that it was sent to the address provided on My Precious World.
IV. COMMENTS BY OTHERS ARE NOT ENDORSED BY SERVICE PROVIDER:
Service Provider does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted in our forums, blogs or otherwise contained in the Website. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements and do not necessarily represent the views of Service Provider or its third party service providers. You agree that Service Provider and its third party service providers are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Agreement.
V. USE OF MATERIAL SUPPLIED BY YOU:
VI. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS:
- Service Provider respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Service Provider may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others. On each listing, any claimant can use the ‘Report Abuse’ link placed on each listing to report any copyrights infringement.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our customer service department firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
For other matters, please use the ‘Report Abuse’ link placed on each listing page as described on the Website, or e-mail email@example.com.
VII. MERCHANDISE SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE:
Neither Service Provider nor its third party service providers make any warranties with respect to any of the merchandise, products, and/or services featured, mentioned, or sold on or through the Website. Transactions for any such item shall be between the user and the third party seller, distributor, or manufacturer without any involvement of Service Provider or its third party service providers. You agree that Service Provider and its third party service providers are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to merchandise, products, and/or services featured, mentioned, sold, or distributed on or through the Website, including illegal, offensive or illicit items, even items that violate this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify Service Provider and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers, and to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys’ fees) which may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained through the Website, or from your breach of this Agreement, or from any such acts through your use of the Website.
IX. EDITING AND DELETIONS:
Service Provider reserves the right, but undertakes no duty, to review, edit, move or delete any material provided for display or placed on the Website or its forums, in its sole discretion, without notice.
X. ADDITIONAL RULES:
Service Provider reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional rules of usage that apply to specific parts of the Website. Such additional rules will be posted in the relevant parts of the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional rules.
XI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- You acknowledge that you are using the WEBSITE at your own risk. The Website is provided “AS IS”, and the Service provide, its Affiliates and it’s Third Party service providers hereby expressly disclaim any and all Warranties of accuracy, reliability, Title, Merchantability, Non-Infringement, Fitness for a particular purpose or any other Warranty, Condition, Guarantee or Representation, Whether Oral, In Writing or in Electronic Form, Including But not limited to the Accuracy or Completeness of any Information contained therein or Provided by the Website.
- – Service Provider, its Affiliates, and its third party service providers do not represent or warrant that access to the website will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted on the website, service provider, its Affiliates and it’s third party service providers shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of this Agreement, the providing of the Website here-under, the Sale or Purchase of any goods or merchandise, your access to or inability to access the website, including for Viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the merchandise, information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- – Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions or limitation may not apply to you. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state in your country. You hereby agree to release service provider, its affiliates and 3rd party service providers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this site.
- – In some states, you will agree to waive the civil code sections, which states in part: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favour at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the Debtor”.
XII. TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE:
Service Provider has the right to terminate and/or suspend your ability to access the Website or any portion thereof, for any or no reason, without notice.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of My Precious World and others. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of My Precious World or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other Content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
XV. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All information, data, text, documents, graphics, logos, designs, images, pictures, photographs, videos, podcasts, weblogs, RSS feeds, widgets, embeddable media players, software, interactive features, advertisements or other content, services or materials (or any part of them) accessible on our Services (Materials) are protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to us or are otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law or regulation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the Materials other than as permitted in these Terms.
Except as specifically permitted on our Services, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including on any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, re-publish, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of our Services without our prior written permission (and the prior written consent of the owner of the relevant intellectual property rights as and if applicable) in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
XVI. USER CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR SERVICES
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BEFORE UPLOADING OR OTHERWISE TRANSMITTING ANY CONTENT TO THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GRANT US THE PERMISSIONS SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE SITE.
We may now or in the future enable users to transmit and/or submit (submit) contributions (including without limitation any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio material) to our Services (user Contributions).
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to submit user Contributions or to make contact with other users of our Services, you must comply with the content standards set out in the Code of Conduct. You promise that any user Contribution complies with the Code of Conduct and you will fully reimburse us for any costs arising from breach of your promise.
You remain the owner of the copyright in any original user Contribution that you submit. By submitting any user Contribution to any of our Services (including without limitation any forum, blog, social network, discussion page, photo album or video uploading facility) and in consideration of us making available to you the opportunity to upload any user Contribution (which you acknowledge as a sufficient benefit to you), you irrevocably and unconditionally grant us free of charge a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable license of the entire right, title and interest in and to such user Contribution so that we and any successor may use the user Contribution in any way, including without limitation the right to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, reformat, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, transmit, distribute, perform, play, broadcast, commercialize and otherwise make available to the public such user Contribution (whether in whole or in part or copies of the same) in any format or medium currently known or developed in the future for the full period during which such rights subsist (including all renewals, revivals, reversions and extensions of the same) and thereafter to the fullest extent possible in perpetuity.
XVII. SELLER POLICY
- Marketing and Advertising
My Precious World offers sellers multiple advertising channels to promote their listings or shops. This Marketing and advertising policy explains your rights and responsibilities when using our advertising services.
- – Paid Advertising
Sellers are able to buy paid advertising using our advert dashboard. This could either be through Display Adverts, Promoted listings i.e. advertising on My Precious World itself and/or through Google ads or other third parties.
Promoted Listings display a seller’s items or shop prominently on My Precious World’s website. There are some major determinants of the location in which your item may appear. These are: relevancy to an item search by a user, quality of listing (including compliance with My Precious World’s policies), the amount bid to display the listing, and for some listings, likelihood of sale. You may choose to promote some or all of your listings or shops as Promoted Listings.
Google Shopping ads display a seller’s listings directly in Google search results and through the Google Shopping service based on search relevancy, listing quality (including compliance with My Precious World’s and/or Google’s policies), and the amount bid to display the listing. You may choose to promote some or all of your listings or shops through Google Shopping ads. By participating in paid advertising on My Precious World that includes Google Shopping ads, you agree to comply with Google’s policies, including Google Shopping policies and Google Advertising Programme Terms. Violation of these policies may result in the suspension or termination of your Google Shopping campaign and/or action by My Precious World on your account for violation of My Precious World’s Terms.
My Precious World may, and you give My Precious World permission to, automate parts or all of an advertising service provided, including combining bids across listings, geographical regions, keywords, ad formats, verticals, and on and off-My Precious World marketing channels and platforms. You give My Precious World permission to do so, with notice from My Precious World, even if those features or options replace the parameters and options you set for the particular advertising service.
In the event My Precious World begins, ends or modifies an advertising service, you give My Precious World permission to transfer your bids, budgets, and campaigns to that new program, to the extent transferable for the defaults and features of the new or modified advertising service. My Precious World will provide notice in the event of any such transfer.
You may be given the opportunity to participate in beta tests of advertising services offered by My Precious World and/or third party channels. Those beta services are subject to separate terms for a particular program provided to you as part of your participation in that program, as well as this policy and the overall My Precious World Terms.
- About Google Shopping
My Precious World’s paid advertising services available from your My Precious World account may include Google Shopping ads. Google’s advertising system uses an auction to determine cost and placement of ads, so the cost may vary based on time of day, demand, and availability.
For Google Shopping ads purchased as part of paid advertising, you must enter an average daily budget, which must be set at or above a predetermined minimum set by Google or My Precious World, and set in GBP or USD. This average budget may be for one or more forms of paid advertising, depending on advertising services provided. Please note that Google manages campaigns to optimize results on a monthly rather than a daily basis. That means for paid advertising that includes Google Shopping ads, your average daily budget may be exceeded by up to 100% on any given day. However, if you maintain the same average daily budget for a month, you won’t be charged more than your average daily budget multiplied by the average number of days in a month (30.4). Click here to read more about Google Shopping ad pricing.
By purchasing paid advertising that includes Google Shopping ads, you will be automatically opted out of My Precious World’s separate and free Google Shopping Engine Ads if available to you.
Your listings or shops may also be included, at My Precious World’s sole discretion, in other marketing and third party advertising programs. For example, My Precious World may include your listings or shops in programs such as My Precious World’s Shopping Engine Ads, Facebook Shopping, Instagram Shopping on multiple platforms.
- Shopping Engine Ads
Shopping Engine Ads is only available to Premium account subscribers, My Precious World may promote your listings or shops on third-party shopping engines in our sole discretion. If you are eligible for, and are included in, the Shopping Engine Ads program, you may opt out at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you purchase Google Shopping ads, you’ll be automatically opted out of My Precious World’s free Google Shopping Engine ads. However, if you pause or end your paid campaign, you’ll be automatically re-enrolled into Google Shopping Engine Ads, contingent on program availability for your account.
My Precious World’s network of participating shopping engines may change at any time. My Precious World currently syndicates listings to a variety of channels, such as:
- – Google Shopping
- – Bing
Participation in the Shopping Engine Ads is currently available for Premium Product, Enhanced Vendor and Premium Vendor subscribers. That means that while shopping engines do charge a fee to list products, My Precious World is currently paying these fees as part of your subscription plan. My Precious World reserves the right to change the terms of this program at any time, including addition of fees, addition or removal of platforms, or end the program (in whole or part) at any time. We will notify you of major changes.
Shopping Engine Ads are subject to the terms and policies set forth by each participating shopping engine, which may be different from My Precious World’s. You are responsible for complying with the terms and policies of the participating third party sites. By failing to do so, your Shopping Engine Ad may be removed, and you may be prohibited from participating in the Shopping Engine Ad programme, or My Precious World may take appropriate action against your account under My Precious World’s Terms.
- – Shop-Specific Promotions
- – Sales and Coupons
Sellers on My Precious World may choose to offer promotions specifically for their own shops and/or items. My Precious World currently offers two promotional tools: Sales and Coupons.
A Sale is a promotion that offers free shipping or discounts your listing price(s) by a percentage. You can run a sale on a single listing or on multiple listings. Sales are public and will be displayed to all buyers, or, if certain seller-selected features are available, to a selected category of buyers. On occasion, My Precious World may aggregate Sales and promote them through our websites and emails. When you run a Sale, you are obliged to follow not just these My Precious World Terms but all laws (including consumer protection rules) that apply to sales and promotions in your jurisdiction.
A Coupon is a code that may be redeemed for a discount on an item or free delivery. Coupons are not displayed publicly; as a seller, you may create and distribute Coupons at your discretion. Please note, however, that a Coupon code can be used by any buyer who redeems the code and that a buyer can use a Coupon code on multiple listings and on multiple occasions until any expiration date that you set when creating the Coupon.
Sellers are responsible for following My Precious World’s policies and all applicable laws associated with Sales and Coupons. For Sales, it’s your responsibility to set the terms and conditions for the promotion in your terms and conditions section. For Coupons, it’s your responsibility to communicate any terms or limitations for the promotion to buyers when sharing the Coupon code. Sales and Coupons may not be used for fee avoidance.
- – Targeted Offers
My Precious World’s Targeted Offers is a marketing tool that allows Premium sellers / vendors to offer a Coupon to specific audiences of buyers who have interacted with your shop by either adding one of your items into their wishlist or adding one of your items to their basket. As with all Coupons, a coupon sent through the Targeted Offer feature can be used by any buyer that redeems the code. It can also be used on multiple listings and on multiple occasions. Targeted Offers is a free service to only Premium sellers / vendors as part of their subscription, but please note that you will not be able to limit the number of sends if you opt – in to sending coupons through the Targeted Offer tool. This feature is fully managed by My Precious World and we will contact the relevant subscribed users for these type of offers. You also have the option to automatically send a Coupon free of charge as a thank you to buyers who have made a purchase from your shop. You will need to send the details request for this by sending an email to email@example.com. My Precious World may change or stop this service at any time upon notice to you.
Please note that Coupons will only be sent to buyers who have opted in to receive Coupons via email from My Precious World sellers.
Using advertising and promotional services through My Precious World does not constitute an obligation on My Precious World’s part to display an ad or promote your listings or shops. My Precious World can’t guarantee that a displayed ad or promotion will be clicked, and we can’t guarantee that if a user clicks that the related listing will be sold.
My Precious World’s advertising services and advertising policies change over time, as do those of My Precious World’s third party channel partners, and neither My Precious World nor its third party channel partners guarantee any particular programme’s features, results, or third party channels. My Precious World reserves the right to change or terminate any campaign, incentive offer, or a programme in part or as a whole at any time.
Ads and promotions may not include content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights. You are responsible for ensuring that your ads and promotions comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
My Precious World reserves the right to reject or remove any ad or promotion for any reason, in our sole discretion, including marketing that negatively affect our relationships with our members or partners.
The following types of items are prohibited or restricted on My Precious World:
- Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred
My Precious World does not allow items or listings that promote, support or glorify hatred towards people or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation (collectively, “protected groups”). We also prohibit items or content that promote organizations or people with such views.
- Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Items
Illegal items, items that promote illegal activity, and stolen items are not allowed on My Precious World. Neither are certain items that are subject to complex legal regulations or registration systems. Because My Precious World will be a global Company, it’s important to abide by the laws of the markets in which you are selling. What is legal in one country may be illegal in another. All forms of illegal activity are strictly prohibited. Listings may not facilitate or promote illegal acts.
- Counterfeit or unauthorized items are prohibited on My Precious World. We consider counterfeit or unauthorized goods to be items that imitate an authentic good, particularly by using a brand’s name, logo, or protected design without the brand owner’s consent. Examples of prohibited counterfeit or unauthorized goods include replica luxury bags and branded apparel. If any one sees this listed on our site, kindly use the ‘Report Abuse’ functionality on the relevant product listing page to report any counterfeits.
We require sellers to follow all applicable laws for the items they list.
- Internationally Regulated Items
When buying and selling internationally, you should comply with your local laws and be aware that other countries may have their own restrictions. You might be prohibited from exporting or importing certain items under international laws and regulations. Some transactions may require licenses, permits, or other documentation. If you have questions about how to comply with the law, we recommend that you speak to a qualified professional.
When you use My Precious World’s services, you are also responsible for complying with economic sanctions and trade restrictions, including those implemented by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the US Department of the Treasury. All My Precious World members must comply with our Sanctions Policy, regardless of their location.
My Precious World reserves the right to request that sellers provide additional information, disclose an item’s country of origin in a listing, or take other steps to meet compliance obligations.
You should be aware that third-party payment processors may independently monitor transactions for sanctions compliance and may block some transactions as part of their own compliance programmes. My Precious World has no authority or control over the independent decision-making of these providers.
- Pornography and Mature Content
Pornography of any sort is prohibited on My Precious World, whereas mature content is restricted. Although pornography can be difficult to define, an item generally qualifies as pornography when it contains extreme or explicit version of sexual content.
We define mature content as depictions of human genitalia, sexual activity or content, profane language, sexual wellness items, violent images, and explicit types or representations of taxidermy.
Not all nudity is considered mature, and examples are listed below. If you find yourself questioning whether your item is mature, then it is likely a good idea to assume that it is mature content, and you should label it as such.
When deciding whether mature content crosses over the threshold into pornography, we take into consideration the explicitness of depictions of sexual activity or content.
Examples of What is Allowed Without Restriction:
- Non-pornographic nude photography and depictions of breasts
- Non-pornographic depictions of buttocks
- Abstracted or cartoonish depictions, within reason
- Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence
We do not allow items or listings that promote, support or glorify acts of violence or harm towards self or others, including credible threats of harm.
The following items are not allowed on My Precious World:
- Items that glorify human suffering or tragedies, including items that commemorate or honor serial killers
- Items that attempt to exploit natural disasters or human tragedies
- Items that encourage, glorify, or celebrate acts of violence against individuals or groups
- Items that encourage self-mutilation, starvation or other self-harm